ANALOG LAYOUT ENGINEER
• Educational Qualifications: BE/BTech/ME/MTech in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
• Experience: 4-10 Years
• Work Location: Bangalore
• Custom Layout Design to execute Chip, Block, and sub-block level from circuit schematics.
• Independent Handling and Layout Design of various Analog and Mixed Signal blocks and sub-blocks of PLLs, CDRs, SerDes, LVDS, HDMI, Serial I/Os, and Other Analog Blocks like Switched Capacitor Circuits, Operational amplifiers, Comparators, Oscillators, Voltage and Current Reference circuits etc.
• Work independently, collaborating with Project Leader and design engineers.
• Responsible for the timely execution as well as overall physical design quality of the implemented circuits.
• Follow the Project Execution Plan, Project Schedule, Work Assignment and EDA tool usage plan. – Active Participation in Customer Project Reviews.
• Layout Design in technologies with feature size 0.18um, 150nm, 90nm, 65nm, 40nm CMOS, BiCMOS, SOI Process etc.
Candidate should exhibit:
• Demonstrate excellent Self-motivation, communication, strong problem solving and teamwork skills.
• Set aggressive goals and meet/beat the commitments.
• Flexible enough to work in a dynamic environment and multitask seamlessly.
• Ability to work independently and in a team